[game-crossword id=”13867″ ]
1. Popular drink, primarily served in the fall months
2. Species of tree that produces a sap, that is then processed into a syrup that compliments numerous breakfast items; like waffles, pancakes, french toast, etc.
3. The flattened ends of a tree that change color and fall off in autumn.
4. The process or period of gathering crops
5. The tool used to clean leaves
6. The date when the sun crosses the celestial equator, when day and night are approximately of equal length.
7. An attraction that involves a wagon filled with hay.
8. A packed pile of hay
9. A North American crop that contains many kernels set in rows on a cob
10. The month in which autumn begins
Hi! My name is Vishnu Mano and I am an editor here at The City Voice. Apart from writing/editing articles, my hobbies include music, speech and debate, and coding.