[game-crossword id=”9409″ ]
1. a hypothetical or fictional inhabitant of Mars
2. a vehicle for driving over rough terrain, especially one driven by remote control over extraterrestrial terrain
3. a person trained to travel in a spacecraft
4. a bowl-shaped geological formation at the top of a volcano
5. the nickname for Mars
6. Mars’ atmosphere is made up of nitrogen, argon and carbon ________
7. to travel around something such as a planet or moon, in a curved path
8. the organization responsible for space research and exploration in the US
9. a solid piece of debris from an object, such as a comet, asteroid, or meteoroid, that originates in outer space and survives its passage through the atmosphere to reach the surface of a planet or moon.
10. the name of NASA’s rover on Mars
Hello everyone. I am a 12th grader this year at City and this is my second year at the City Voice. I love to write about sports, science and sometimes even other topics. I hope you are enjoying our City Voice articles!