The City Middle High School uniform has a surprising amount of options for ways to style it. While it is kind of a pain having to wear a uniform, here are a few ways you can stay practical and stylish while following the dress code.
- A blue, white, or black flannel would work really well with the classic blue City shirt. Flannels are very popular and work with the uniform well.
- A crewneck is great for layering during the winter. A polo school uniform shirt, as long as the collar is seen, is hidden behind a fun colored crewneck.
- Sweater vests have been very popular lately due to the preppy and academic look. Perfect for a school setting! Layer this over a polo or City long-sleeve shirt.
- Cardigans are perfect to layer over a thinner school shirt. Try argyle for a preppy look, it is trendy and a good look for school.
- If your school pants (khaki, navy, or gray) have loops, try using a belt, which is both practical and can be stylish, if you use the right color that matches the pants.
- Long sleeve shirts under a City Shirt can be great because you get the opportunity to wear a fun non-school color while also making sure they can see the uniform symbol.
- Leggings and tights are perfect for under school skirts because similar to long sleeve shirts, you can wear bright colors while still wearing uniform.
- Shoes can play a huge role in an outfit. A khakis and polo look may be ‘bland’, so add some combat boots or platform sneakers for a fun touch.
- Lastly, jewelry can make any outfit more interesting. Try customized necklaces or chunky rings for a popular flare. Bright earrings are also quite trendy.
I hope these tips help you up your uniform game – I mean, how many looks can a pair of khakis and a blue school shirt make by themselves?